5 creative dog easter basket ideas – Dogster
If you’re looking for a fun way to get your dog into Easter, why not make your own dog basket? Tailor your inner Easter Bunny and fill the basket with cute Easter themed items your dog will love.
- Your first step, of course, is to find an easter basket. You can find one at your local craft store or look it up online. Better yet, find an Easter basket that you can reuse to hold toys or other dog supplies. The Rectangular open checkered woven basket is $22 and is the perfect size for all of your dog’s Easter gifts, and you can use it as a storage basket later.Rectangular open checkered woven basket ©JohnGollop/Getty Images
- Because typical plastic Easter grass can be dangerous for your dog, stick with coarse lint or make your own by cutting green craft paper into strips or running it through a shredder.
- Chocolate and candy are clearly not an option because of them Toxic to dogs But here are some interesting treatment alternatives for Easter dogs:
- Don’t forget the dog toys! Give your dog something fun to play with on the big day. We love these Easter-themed toy selections:
- And for the dog that has it all – but could always use a little more – here are some fun and festive dog outfits and accessories: