In the past year, Fujifilm has been very successful in launching a series of powerful new cameras and versatile lenses. One such lens is the XF 18-120mm f/4 R LM PZ WR, which combines a suitable focal length range with variable power zoom for filmmaking applications. This excellent video review looks at the 18-120mm f/4 lens and the kind of image quality and performance you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Christopher FrostThis great video review will look at Fujifilm XF 18-120mm f/4 R LM PZ WR . Lens. With a 27-183mm equivalent focal length range and variable power zoom for smooth focal length switching, this is a fairly versatile lens. It also comes with:
- Aperture ring has been reduced
- Two customizable function buttons
- Three aspherical elements for less distortion and better sharpness
- Three extra-low dispersion elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and greater clarity
- Round seven-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Internal zoom and focus for stable balance when used on gimbal
- Weatherproof design
- Front fluorine coating
Overall, the 18-120mm f/4 lens looks quite useful for photographers and filmmakers alike. Check out the video above for Frost’s full thoughts.