The holidays are upon us, and it’s time to make our Christmas gift list. Getting something for everyone on your list can seem like a daunting task, but we hope our gift guide series helps you find the perfect thing for everyone on your list. me. We’re starting with a makeup lover’s gift guide for the beauty buffs in your life.
One way to relieve holiday stress is to organize and complete your to-do list early. The more time you save, the more time you’ll have to enjoy your vacation. Now available Holiday app to arrange your gift giving and even Holiday app to get you in the holiday spirit. This gives you more time to enjoy baking holiday, decorate, or see Movie about Christmas and play Hallmark Christmas Movie Bingo (click/click for free printable bingo cards). A fan favorite!
So fret not – we’ve got you covered when it comes to gift giving. This makeup lover’s gift guide features a variety of similarly priced items that can be grouped together in a basket, given separately, or even added to stock. Plus, there’s a ton of ideas if you’re not familiar with someone’s makeup preferences as we’ve included useful items for either moderate makeup looks or a full face charm.
Makeup Lover’s Gift Guide 2021
first) SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Vibes – 7 Piece Skincare Essentials Set: This is a set of products for skin ranging from sheet masks, stick masks and hair masks. In addition, the kit comes in a handy reusable bag that is very convenient after the mask is gone. Having a beautiful skin is essential for your makeup to run smoothly. Putting on a mask before applying makeup can be a way to help you de-stress and relax. Also, no one has enough makeup bags because they are incredibly useful.
2) Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray Duo: The setting spray is a great tool to have in your makeup arsenal. Even if you don’t know what color or texture someone likes, mists are a great gift to give, as products like these help prolong the life of your daily makeup. This setting sprays “Weightless gives makeup up to 16 hours without melting, fading or forming lines. “A fire winner for sure!
3) SEPHORA COLLECTION Season to Sparkle 8-piece makeup brush set: No makeup junkie has enough makeup brushes. Makeup brushes tend to degrade over time, and we are all guilty of not replacing our brushes. Brushes make a great gift and this set gives you a curated choice that can be the foundation of a new makeup collection, (for teenagers) or added to an existing collection. Yes. You get both the face brush and the eye brush, so you can get beautiful eyes and great contour, and they come in a handy carrying case. Plus, they’re vegan and cruelty-free.
4) Original MakeUp Wildflower MakeUp Eraser 7 Days Set: Clothing makeup removers are a product we love and they’re even made My current 4 favorite beauty products for June 2021. However, this set gives you a cloth for every day of the week so you don’t reuse your clothes, which can become a breeding ground for bacteria. These special erasers can be machine washed up to 1000 times, which eliminates the need for cotton pads and other disposable wipes. Using these clothes helps to remove your makeup before washing your face, helping to enhance your skin care routine. A must have for those who want to go green as they replace disposable solutions.
5) KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Duo waterproof waterproof eyeliner set: This is a great duo when you have both black and brown lining, these two colors can be used to achieve most looks. This pad is one of the 3 best eyeliners for sensitive eyes and do ours Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2021 for a reason. These are excellent liners that are durable and precise.
6) HUDA BEAUTY Nude Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette: HUDA BEAUTY makes great eyeshadows, because they blend well and wear/last well. You can’t go wrong with this nude palette, as they are a stunning array of base, metallic and metallic colors that anyone can wear, day or night.
7) IT cosmetics can customize your skin but CC + Cream is better with SPF 50+ SPF: We love CC + cream- it did it for us list of 2 best CC and BB creams. However, you not only get the best CC cream, you also get “Bye Bye Lines Anti-Aging Serum, formulated with 1.5% hyaluronic acid along with peptides and vitamin B5.” This is a win-win, as you both take care of your skin and perfect your already flawless foundation.
8) IT Cosmetics IT Girl Beauty Book Volume 5 Face Sheet: This is a particularly thoughtful gift for someone on the go, or if you want to expand someone’s existing IT Outfit collection or introduce them to IT Cosmetics. We are big fans of IT Cosmetics. This set includes “Eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, brow powder, concealer, eye foundation, highlighter, powder, blush” and a mirror in a convenient carrying case. This is perfect for travel, as it has everything you could possibly need. It would also be perfect to take with you if you have a big event like a wedding, graduation, etc., as you can reapply your entire makeup on the go.
9) 12-Piece MAC Ultimate Trick Mini Lipstick Set: Given that we’ve been wearing masks a lot over the past two years, you might be surprised that many of our lipsticks have expired. 5 reasons to give up your lipstick. So this gorgeous MAC lipstick set is perfect for anyone, as you get an amazing range of colors to match any skin tone. This means there’s no guesswork on what color will suit the person you’re buying from. Plus, they can also blend several of them to get their own individual color.
ten) MAC Compact eyeshadow palette MAC: You can never go wrong with the MAC eyeshadow palette. Here’s a smaller palette that features two color stories, with six shadows in each option. Both are stories based on the color pink. Cooler options are gray and black, with pink hues. While rich options are more vibrant with purple and pink. Both are beautiful and they are a great little palette that comes in cool packaging.
11) MAC Size Of The Prize Eyeshadow Palette: This is a huge palette of 24 colors including neutrals, pinks, blues, purples, greens and browns. The Size Of The Prize Eyeshadow Palette makes this purchase bigger, but it’s just a gift. Since the palette comes in a variety of colors, you don’t need to worry about buying the right shade to compliment someone’s skin.
twelfth) Makeup brush dryer:
The makeup brush dryer not only thoroughly cleans your brushes, but also dries them extremely quickly. Cleaning makeup brushes regularly is not only hygienic and good for the skin, but also prolongs the life of the brush. For tips on how to clean your brush, see The ultimate guide to cleaning brush your horse.
13) LEADSTAR Makeup Brush Cleaning Pad, Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaning Pad, 1 large apple-shaped pad + 1 circular mini-pad (Purple): Hand washing is a great option when carrying your brush or for those who prefer a manual approach to brush maintenance.
14) Burberry The Color Clash Collection Burberry Runway Eyeshadow Palette: A beautiful set of nine colors is “The essence of classic yet eccentric Burberry styling in matte, shiny and metallic finishes.” This is a great pallet for someone who loves fashion and labels. A Burberry fan will surely appreciate adding this palette to their collection.
15) Signature Brow Kit ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS: Anastasia has long been the gold standard of eyebrows. This kit has everything you could possibly need to design your brows. So no matter someone likes pencils, powders or gels – it’s included. Like all eyebrow makeups are always evolving and this is a great gift to open up to someone a new way to impress their brows.
16) Smashbox Photo Finish Face + Eye Primer Trio: Primer is a great first step to prepping your skin so your makeup stays flawless and long-lasting. The set includes their signature primer, an eyeshadow primer and an under-eye primer. These are products that everyone needs, if not every day. at least for a special occasion or any time you need makeup to stay perfect.
17) BEST OF ELF KIT: ELF might be a more affordable brand, but their Poreless Putty Primer is one that many beauty gurus love. Not only do you get that product, but it also comes with a sponge, lip gloss, and highlighter. It’s a great gift for anyone of any age as you don’t need to know any of their color preferences.
18) No curling hairpin: These inexpensive clips hold their hair in place (and away from their face) without curling or creasing. Anyone who loves makeup will love being able to wear their makeup without messing up their hair.
19) Illuminated magnifying mirror: Having a magnifying and illuminated mirror is essential to being able to apply makeup correctly. It doesn’t matter if their bathroom or counter or vanity has good lighting as this will allow them to get the perfect look. Luminous magnifiers come in a variety of sizes and prices.
20) FITDON Makeup Sponge Mixer Set, 6PCS Rubber Free Beauty Foundation Sponge Mixer with blender holder, perfect for liquid cream and powder, many colors and shapes: This set has every shape of beauty blender anyone could ever need. This set provides you with 4 large sponges, 2 mini sponges and a sponge holder. It’s a great gift because beauty dispensers, like makeup brushes, tend to break down and aren’t replaced often enough.
This makeup lover’s gift guide has something for everyone and will hopefully make holiday gift giving easier regardless of whether you’re shopping for someone you love or someone you love. don’t know (I’m looking at you, secret Santa at the office).
Taking the time to buy a gift is a way to show people how much they mean to you. If you’re really confused, you can always get them a gift card to their favorite store or beauty retailer/department store. It may seem a little less personal, but if you pair it with a smaller gift – it’s the best of both worlds.
What do you think of our makeup lover gift guide? What beauty items will you add? Leave us a comment below and let us know. We love hearing from our readers.
Happy holiday shopping