Reef ID Book released a new book called Red Sea Sea Creatures. Photo guide by Andrey Ryanskiy covers the area from Aqaba and Eilat to the Farasan Islands, as well as South Sudan and Eritrea. The book includes nearly 3,000 images of more than 2,100 species, including new species of fish, sea cucumbers, and other invertebrates discovered by the author.
The new book is available as a cross-platform eBooksone paperback on Amazon and like a Apple iBooks. Other books in the series include Sea cucumber Coral Triangle, Coral reef crustaceans from the Red Sea to Papua, Reef Fish of the Coral Triangleand Starfish and other echinoderms in the tropical Indo-Pacific.
Red Sea Marine Biology Book
Reef ID Books is pleased to announce the launch of Andrey Ryanskiy’s guide to Red Sea Marine Life.
The book covers the area from Aqaba and Eilat to the Farasan Islands, South Sudan and Eritrea. Inside the book Red Sea Creatures:
- 2900 full-color photographs of more than 2100 species, including over 810 fish species, 250 coral species and relatives. Nearly 350 species of sea cucumbers and sea slugs.
- New species of fish, sea cucumbers, sea slugs and other invertebrates were discovered by the author during the making of this book.
- Several well-known species in the Western Pacific were first recorded in the Red Sea.
- Live photographs of hundreds of species have never appeared in field guides or popular books.
- Red Sea marine life fills the gap in public understanding of Red Sea marine life in the two decades since the previous guidelines were published.
- This book provides the reader with basic information on biology and taxonomy, serving as a visual guide to identifying them.
- A convenient visual guide will help the reader understand the book.
Photo guides are available in different formats:
- As a cross-platform EBooks
- Above Amazon in paperback (former readers)
- Above Apple Store for iPad and iPhone devices (for frequent travelers)
It has an interactive menu with clickable previews and every image can be viewed in full screen for a better reader experience.