similar to Marriott Lifetime Elite Status And Hilton Lifetime Elite Statusthere is a way to make money Hyatt’s World State for life. When you do, you can enjoy status privileges without meeting the annual requirements.
The World of Hyatt program only offers lifetime status for the top level of Globalization. So here’s what you should know about life The State of Globalization of Hyatt World.
Earn Globalist status for life
Lifetime Globalist status requires 1,000,000 basis points for the life of your World of Hyatt account. This is no small feat.
Hyatt members earn 5 basis points per dollar on check-out, food purchases, spa treatments, and other qualifying expenses (excluding taxes and fees) at participating hotels. Income is limited to room rates for stays at Small luxury hotel of the world property.
While most members earn most of their lifetime basis points from staying in hotels, you can also earn 10 basis points for every dollar on FIND EXPERIENCE (excluding taxes, tips and service charges). You’ll also earn 5 basis points for every dollar on your cruise fare Eligible Lindbald Expeditions booked through Hyatt.
If you earn 5 basis points per dollar, then you will need to spend $200,000 to achieve 1,000,000 basis points. Assuming you spend $10,000 and earn 50,000 basis points per year, you still need about two decades to achieve Lifetime Globalist status.
Business travelers often go to more expensive cities or more luxurious brands like Hyatt Park can reach this threshold faster. However, if you are a bonus traveler who cares about prices and likes to book Hyatt’s 1st class property With only 3,500 points a night, don’t expect to achieve Lifetime Globalist status any time soon.
What doesn’t count towards lifetime Globalization
You are not working towards the 1,000,000 base point requirement whenever you earn bonus points. Bonus points include those earned through:
Sign up for our daily newsletter
Lifetime global benefits
World of Hyatt Globalist members enjoy a variety of perks, including:
- 30% bonus points on qualifying purchases.
- Late check-out 4pm (subject to availability at casino hotels, Destination Residences and Hyatt; not available at Hyatt Residence Club resorts).
- Room upgrades, including standard rooms and club rooms (at participating locations; based on availability at check-in).
- One free bottle of water per day.
- Use a club lounge or a complimentary full breakfast daily at properties that do not have a club lounge (or when club lounges are closed).
- Free parking for free night rewards (when parking can be paid for guest rooms; not applicable at holiday-owned properties).
- Free resort (does not apply to vacation property).
- Early check-in (if available).
- Guest of honor.
- Matching MGM Gold status.
Globalist Lifetime members also receive the following perks annually around March 1, regardless of their annual stay:
- Four kit upgrade certificate (each person can be used to claim a standard suite for up to seven nights at the time of booking at an eligible rate).
- One certificate from Tier 1 to 7 free nights.
- Access to a dedicated My Hyatt Concierge agency.
You can earn even more perks as a Lifetime Globalist each calendar year until the end Hyatt Milestone Rewards programme:
- After 50 qualifying nights or 80,000 basis points in a calendar year, you’ll earn another two suite upgrade rewards.
- After 60 qualifying nights or 100,000 basis points in a calendar year, you’ll earn two additional suite upgrades and another Tier 1 through 7 certificate.
In other words, a lifetime Globalist member who completes 60 nights or earns 100,000 basis points in a calendar year will receive a total of eight room upgrade rewards and two Tier 1 through 7 certificates for that year.
How to check your progress
Unfortunately, you cannot view your Lifetime Base Points when signed in to your World of Hyatt account. To check your lifetime base point, refer to your most recent account summary (Hyatt emails this to members monthly). At the top of the email, you’ll see your lifetime baselines.
You can also contact World of Hyatt for your current lifetime base points balance.
You won’t be eligible for Lifetime Globalization status overnight. However, once you earn 1,000,000 basis points over your lifetime, you will be a member of World of Hyatt Globalist for the rest of your life or until the program ends. The World of Hyatt program terms and conditions give Hyatt full discretion to govern its Globalization status for life:
In the event that Hyatt modifies the Program or transitions to a successor-design loyalty program in such a way as to remove the Globalist level, Hyatt may (in its sole discretion) elect to transfer the Globalist. lifetime global meaning to the equivalent elite level in the Modified Program or its successor to the loyalty program.
If your loyalty to Hyatt is built primarily on rewarding stays and elite status earned from Hyatt World Credit Cardlifetime status may not be present in the card.
If you spend large sums of money with Hyatt over the life of your account, you could eventually achieve Lifetime Globalist status. When you do, you’ll enjoy Globalist status — and an annual gift of two software suite upgrades and Category 1 to 7 certifications — for the rest of your life, regardless of activity. yours every year.
Additional reporting by Ethan Steinberg.