There are so many different things to consider when there is a big vacation coming up. It can feel like you have a massive to-do list even before you arrive. Florence, Italy is a treasure trove of experiences, food, wine, sights, and more. Florence is one of the must-see places in the world that you just simply have to visit. But before you do, it’s important to have your trip properly planned out. If you are planning on traveling all around the region, you may even want to consider luggage storage in Florence. Luggage storage is an especially great option for when you want to explore the city but only have a short amount of time in one location. You can conveniently drop your bags off at any luggage storage in Florence and set off for the day.
How am I Traveling?
One of the most important things to consider when traveling is the means of transportation. This also plays a vital role when it comes to traveling with luggage. Depending on how you travel also determines what luggage storage in Florence you’d be using. Here are some of the convenient storage locations:
- Santa Maria Novella
- Florence Train Station
- Florence Airport
Luggage storage in Florence can be incredibly easy to locate. Coordinate your storage options with your means of transportation to make your trip even easier.
- Train: traveling by train allows you to see the countryside of Italy. Additionally, consider storing your luggage at the Florence Train Station
- Car: if you travel by car you can feel like a true Florence local. There are several stops in the city that are easy to access by car.
- Plane: If you’re flying into the city, consider using the Florence Airport.
Decide what’s the best way to travel for you. There may be a specific mode of transportation that makes more sense than others.
Where am I Staying?
Something else to consider before traveling to Florence is where you are staying. You definitely want your stay to be exactly what you imagined. Additionally, you want your hotel to be close to things that are on your must-see list.
- Ambasciatori: this hotel is a gorgeous historical structure located right in the heart of Italy. It offers all the luxury you’d desire and the convenient location for sight-seeing.
- TSH Florence Lavagnini: offering you rooftop views and a rooftop pool, this unique stay will not be a trip you soon forget.
- The Machiavelli Palace: this hotel is quite the palace, living up to its name. With royal treatment and a royal location, you will be right next to the Santa Maria Novella. It just so happens that this location means it’s right next to luggage storage in Florence.
Figure out all the details of what you are searching for in a hotel. Match up your criteria with location and you’ll have a perfect map of your hotel visits in Florence. It’s always good to feel your most comfortable in the place you plan on sleeping. Decide where you’ll be staying for your trip to Florence before you go.
What do I want to See?
While in Italy, you will be bombarded with all the places to see and visit. This city is one that is rich in history and it can be overwhelming trying to decide where to spend your time. Let’s narrow it down a little:
- Perseus with the Head of Medusa: this gorgeous artwork is right along your path to all the most famous Florence stops. You don’t want to miss out on this piece of Greco-Roman history.
- Uffizi Gallery: wander around one of the world’s most famous galleries. Take a walk into the creative scene that Florence offers.
- Wine Tours: take a lifetime-opportunity wine tour through one of the best Italian cities. Try all of your favorite wines while exploring the gorgeous views of the city.
- Leonardo Interactive Museum: explore one of the most brilliant minds of the world. Leonardo DaVinci has his very own dedicated museum right in Florence.
There are so many different places to visit while traveling across Florence. You don’t want to miss out on some of the best views and experiences Florence has to offer. Take in all of Florence, Italy and make it the best trip yet.
Make your trip to Florence a Dream
By coordinating all of your plans ahead of time you will be able to make the most out of your Florence trip. Luggage storage makes wandering around the city so easy. Find the best hotels, visit your favorite spots, and eat at world-renowned restaurants. If you consider all of these things before traveling to Florence it will make enjoying your trip a breeze. Your trip to Florence will be a really hard one to beat.