With the January transfer window now open across Europe, there are plenty of rumors swirling around who will move where. Transfer Chat brings you all the latest gossip, upcoming, upcoming and of course, conduct transaction!
TOP STORY: Will Chelsea or Liverpool land Nunes?
Wolves may have struggled this season, currently 17th in the Premier League table, but Nunes has impressed since the summer when he moved from CP Sports.
Liverpool have long been linked with players to improve their midfield, with Borussia Dortmund‘S Jude Bellingham main player in mind, but it seems those performances mean Jurgen Klopp wants Nunes at Anfield, too.
The Red Devils will face competition from the Blues, despite any club signing Portugal The international is expected to pay at least £55m for his transfer.
The London club have spent big this transfer window to strengthen their squad, making midfield an area they are looking to add over the next two transfer windows.
Wolves boss Julen Lopetegui has ruled out the idea of Nunes leaving this January.
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, etc (USA)
– Atlético Madrid keeping an eye on Ferran Torres‘ situation at Barcelona and could switch to signing for the Spaniard if he is not part of the Blaugranaplans for the summer, as reported by sports diary. Barca determined to sign Yannick Carrascothis could be beneficial for Atleti as long as the financial conditions are met.
– Juventus and USA midfielder Weston McKennie accepted Leeds Unitedcontract proposal of, with personal terms is not expected to be a problem, according to Fabrizio Romano, who added that now the clubs must reach an agreement. They are discussing the conditions of a possible transfer as they consider how to proceed with new rounds of negotiations.
– Signed Arnaut Danjuma borrowed from Villarreal, Tottenham Hotspur are now close to bringing in the Sporting CP right-back Pedro Porroas reported by guard. Negotiations have gone back and forth with Sporting wanting to meet the Spaniard’s €45m clause, while Spurs are offering to reduce the percentage they receive from any future move. future related to Marcus Edwards (former Tottenham academy player) in exchange for a reduced fee for Porro.
– Brighton have made an offer of €16 million plus a €4 million surcharge for Mykola Matviyenko denied by Shakhtar Donetskreport Fabrizio Romano. The Ukrainian side want 30 million euros for the transfer of this defender and have shown that they can spend a lot of money when Mykhailo Mudryk join Chelsea earlier this month for 70 million euros.
– Midfielder USMNT John Brooks passed the first part of medical before moving in TSG Hoffenheimreport Florian Plettenbergwho added that he might even be ready to face Monchengladbach on Saturday. Plettenberg also said that Brooks’ contract at Benfica is being terminated.
– USMNT . goalkeeper Sean Johnson is approaching an agreement to conclude with Toronto football teambased on Tom Bogert of MLSSoccer.com. Johnson will join Toronto after five seasons at NYCFC, the team with which he won the MLS Cup in 2021. Johnson, 33, was part of Gregg Berhalter’s team at the 2022 World Cup.