Deep diving into the online Slots

Have you ever wondered what lurks beneath the surface of the ocean? What creatures call the darkened depths, home? And if there really is sunken treasure longing to be found within parts of the ocean bed, rescued and bought back up to the surface?

Well, thanks to modern technology, you can enjoy the best Slots online that can take you down into the deepest depths of the virtual ocean, where you’ll be given the chance to spin the water reels and potentially uncover some lost treasure.

Fancy exploring the virtual ocean? Don’t worry, you don’t need a wetsuit or any diving gear – simply scroll to find out more!

Great Blue

It’s time to discover the virtual world that lives beneath the waves within the Great Blue sea. 

With only 5% of the world’s seas and oceans explored, the remaining 95% is left unexplored and hasn’t even been seen by humans, leaving the world beneath the waters full of mystery and undiscovered possibilities – just like this underwater-themed slot.

With simple imagery and soft graphics, Great Blue offers players the chance to dive deep into the waters and spin the five reels and three rows attached to 25 paylines.

Swimming within the reels and rows are all kinds of sea life, which if spun into play in a combination that matches one of the 25 paylines, could see you resurfacing with up to 20,000x your wager!


When spinning the reels, you’re joined by creatures that call the ocean home, as well as the classic playing card symbols 9, 10, J, Q, K and A in bubble font with air bubbles floating off of them. The sea life swirling around the reels and rows includes seahorses, starfish, fish, sharks, turtles, oyster shells with pears inside and killer whales.

The oyster shell is the scatter of the game, that holds the potential to unlock the bonus free spins round.

The killer whale is not only a mighty creature of the sea, but of this slot too – acting as the wild symbol, it can substitute itself for any other creature found swimming the reels, except the oyster.

Bonus Feature

As mentioned above, the oyster holds the power to unlock the bonus feature. To unlock the feature, you’ll need to match three or more oyster shells within the same spin.

Before the bonus game can begin, five oyster shells will appear on the screen for you to choose from. Each shell contains a hidden multiplier that will only be revealed after you choose one of the five shells to open.

The multiplier hidden within your chosen shell will be applied to your free spins round.

Will you be spinning the water reels any time soon? Will you befriend the killer whale in the hopes it will award you with some sunken treasure hidden within the slot? Or will you opt for something more inland?

With various themes to choose from within the online casino floor, this virtual world really is your oyster!


News7g: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button