Britney Spears entices ex-girlfriend Kevin Federline

Britney Spears decided to woo her ex Kevin Federline, who is also the father of her two sons.

“I am terrible… that is beyond me… I think what upsets people so much is the fact that I have been AWESOME in unbelievable ways,” she wrote.

“But gosh, my ex-husband won’t see me when I fly to New York with my baby and Las Vegas while he’s filming!!!”

Britney claims she “outplayed” by eating pickles and chewing ice. “When the ice hit my tongue, I got a text that said ‘If you don’t divorce Kevin, he’ll openly do it to you.’ Since I haven’t seen him in a while, I know that it’s over…”

Britney filed for divorce from Kevin on November 7, 2006. The former couple share custody of their teenage sons, with Kevin giving them 70% of the time and Britney having them the other 30%.

Card ·Britney spears · divorce · Kevin federline

Source link


News7g: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button